Curation of Exhibits and Events:
• Amir Khusrau's Garden of Cultural Plurality (website, started in May 1998) www.alif-india.com
• Basant Festival 2002: A day-long cultural event celebrating Sufi Basant near the shrine of Nizamuddin Aulia at Delhi, involving heritage walk, qawwali concert, film screenings and poetry sessions, via Communicator’s Cooperative (Feb 2002). The same festival was also held in 2003 and 2004 on a larger scale, with help from Sahitya Kala Parishad, Govt. of Delhi. In 2007, this festival (Jashn-e Basant) was held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
• Heritage walks: I have been regularly conducting heritage walks around Delhi’s historical buildings, especially the complex of Nizamuddin shrine, almost 5-8 per year. An example.
• Al-Musavvir: An exhibition of Islamic popular poster art at Sarai, CSDS, New Delhi – Aug. 2004.
• Amir Khusrau – Between the Kings and the Masses: A visual arts installation conceived by Yousuf Saeed and designed by Sanjog Sharan, for India Social Forum at New Delhi, Nov. 2006.
• Aqeedat ke Rang: An exhibit of Muslim devotional poster art, at Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, New Delhi. April 2008.
• Colours of Devotion: Exhibition of religious posters at a seminar on Religion and Popular Culture in the Indian Sub-Continent, Bethune College, Kolkata. Dec. 2010.
• Visual Pilgrim: a web presentation to map popular visuality and devotional media at Sufi shrines and other Islamic institutions in South Asia (designed and conceptualised by Yousuf Saeed) 2011.
• Aqeedat ka Rang 2012: A festival of films and discussion on India's shared cultural traditions. At Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, New Delhi. 27-30 March 2012.
• Faiz ka Manzoom Safar: A poetic journey of Faiz Ahmed Faiz’s life. A poetic journey of Faiz Ahmed Faiz’s life, involving recitations, singing, dance and images. (participated to recite Urdu poetry), 19th May, 2012, at India International Centre, New Delhi.