Media reports about Yousuf's works:
• Chitra Padmanabhan: The Incredible Weave, Tehelka, New Delhi, 12.10,2005, a short report about Yousuf's collection of poster art.
• Michelle Romano: Indian films show students Asian culture, The Daily Free Press, Boston, MA. 22 Sept. 2006.
• Indo Asian News Service: Pakistani sangeet virasat par bani bhartiye film, Nov 16, 2006.
• Manoj Nair: Cracks in the mirror of imagination, Economic Times, New Delhi, 26 Nov. 2006.
• Shivam Vij: That strain again and its dying fall, Tehelka, New Delhi, Dec. 16, 2006.
• Kumkum Dasgupta: Line of Classical Control, The Hindustan Times, 2006.
• Abhay Tiwari: Pakistan mein shastriye sangeet, Khayal Darpan: Ek yatra, Cilema, 03.07.2007.
• Rana Siddiqui: Positive Negatives, The Hindu, New Delhi, Feb 09, 2008. About the short film Jannat ki Rail, screened at JDCA festival of arts at Bhubhaneshwar.
• Shruti Ravindran: My Name is Green, Outlook, April 21, 2008.
• Manjari Sinha: Divided Pitch, The Hindu (Delhi Compass), 29 Aug. 2008.
• Shruti Chakraborty: Hindustani music and partition, Live Mint, September 1, 2008.
• Zaira Arslan: A Borderline Case, Indian Express, May 15, 2012.
• Manjusha Madhu: Art of Devotion and A Devotion to Art, The Sunday Guardian, May 20, 2012.
• Manjusha Madhu: Mass and class unite in this digital house of pictures, The Sunday Guardian, June 3, 2012.
• Parinatha Sampath: Khayal Darpan looks at the impact of Partition on music, Time Out Mumbai, July 30 2012.
• Neha Pant: Filming Cultural Bonhomie, The Hindustan Times, Dehradun, September 2012. About a screening of Khayal Darpan at Dehradun.
• Vibhor Mohan: Noted filmmaker Yousuf Saeed to portray Amir Khusrau's life on screen, The Times of India, Chandigarh, Nov.02, 2012.
• Rinky Kumar: Music across borders, Mid-Day, Mumbai, 13 May, 2012.
• Soma Das: Border Music, Mid-Day, Mumbai, 14 May, 2012. Report about a screening of Khayal Darpan at NCPA, Mumbai.
• Khayal Darpan screening at the Tisch School, NYU, New York. 25 Sept. 2012.
• Muslim Societies in South Asia Seminar Series, Harvard University, South Asia Institute. (includes a video recording of the presentation). 27 Sept. 2012.
• Prerna Sharma: Celebratory notes, The Pioneer, 19 February 2013 (about the musical legacy of Amir Khusrau)
• Baishali Adak: Hindustani classical music blurs borders, bonds hearts, Deccan Herald, 26 June 2014.
• Aarefa Johari: Allow Pakistanis to work in Bollywood, filmmakers tell actors' association, Scroll.in, 18 Oct. 2014. [Report on a petition started by some filmmakers to safeguard foreign (esp. Pakistani) artists working in Bollywood].
• Living Tother in India, a video blog by Yousuf Saeed.